The BEREC Work Programme 2019 is based on the five priorities identified in the Medium-term Strategy. These are:
- responding to connectivity challenges and to new conditions for access to highcapacity networks;
- monitoring potential bottlenecks in the distribution of digital services;
- enabling 5G and promoting innovation in network technologies;
- fostering a consistent approach of the net neutrality principles; and
- exploring new ways to boost consumer empowerment.
After a public consultation in autumn 2018, the Work Programme 2019 was finalised at the fourth Plenary Meeting 2018.
Key subjects of the Work Programme 2019