The 1st amendment oft he Communications Parameters, Fees and Value-Added Services Ordinance 2009 (KEM-V 2009) went into effect on 14th April, 2010.
- Definition oft the following numbers for harmonised services of social value:
- Helpline for victims of crime 116 006
- Non-emergency medical on-call service 116 117
- Customer care regulations for International Shared Cost Numbers (ISCN, +808)
- Adaption of number specific rules fort the emergency number 141
Further information is available in the consultation document.
The explanatory remarks are available for download below (German version only).