The 3rd amendment of the Communications Parameters, Fees and Value-Added Services Ordinance 2009 (KEM-V 2009) went into effect on 30th June, 2012.
- Network announcement prefix
- Violation in case of non-usage of blocks of numbers more than 180 days
- Rules for application for numbers for private networks 05
- No more obligation of running a service line behind 111
- Rules for using blocks of numbers in case of sepated blocks
- Information about the tariffs of target network rated numbers
- Obligation for ceontemporary provisioning of premium rate services
Further information is available in the consultation document.
The explanatory remarks are available for download below (German version only).