The 6th amendment of the Communications Parameters, Fees and Value-Added Services Ordinance 2009 (KEM-V 2009) went into effect on October 19th, 2016.
Purposes of the amendment
- usage of geographic numbers
- numbers may not be unused for more than 2 years
- changes in the usage-notification
- required volume for short numbers with a star
- new short number for health-service
Further information is available in the consultation document.
The explanatory remarks are available for download below (German version only).