As of June 30, 2012, the Special Communications Parameters Ordinance 2012 (SKP-V 2012, including explanatory remarks) pursuant to Art. 135 Par. 2 of the Austrian Telecommunications Act 2003 (TKG 2003, BGBl. I No. 70/2003) went into effect.
This ordinance contains assignment and usage criteria for the following communications parameters:
- International Signalling Point Code (ISPC)
- National Signalling Point Codes (NSPC)
- Data Network Identification Code (DNIC)
- Mobile Network Code (MNC)
- Tetra Mobile Network Code (T-MNC)
- International Closed User Group Number (ICN)
- Network Indicator (NI).
Applications in connection with communications parameters are to be submitted in writing to:
Austrian Regulatory Authority for Broadcasting and Telecommunications
Mariahilfer Strasse 77-79
A-1060 Vienna; Austria
Fax: +43 1 58058-9393
A list of all assigned special communications parameters can be retrieved via the following link (Special Communications Parameters Ordinance (SKP-V) with explanatory remarks):