Under Art. 38 TKG 2003, the regulatory authority may require companies with significant market power to publish reference offers. In the reference offer, the company is required to indicate sufficiently detailed subservices, to break down the relevant services offered into components according to market needs and to state the associated terms and conditions, including prices.
The following market analysis decisions currently impose obligations to publish such reference offers:
- Wholesale market for call origination on the public telephone network at a fixed location: M 1.9/12-81 of Sept. 30, 2013
- Wholesale markets for call termination on individual telephone networks provided at a fixed location (A1 Telekom Austria AG): M 1.8/12-148 of Sept. 30, 2013
- Wholesale market for physical network infrastructure access at a fixed location: M 1.1/12-106 of Dec. 16, 2013
- Wholesale market for central broadband access at a fixed location: M 1.6/15-117 of July 24, 2017
- Retail markets for access of residential/non-residential subscribers to the public telephone network at a fixed location: M 1.3/12-92, M 1.4/12-92 dated May 5, 2014
- Wholesale markets for call termination to individual mobile networks: M 1.10/12-99-102 of Sept. 30, 2013