The following figure shows the current allocation for the 450 MHz band (originally band 31, today also band 72):
|ArgoNET GmbH||451.3 - 455.74 MHz||461.3 - 465.74 MHz|
- This spectrum was originally allocated in the 450 MHz allocation procedure in 2006 (F6/04).
- The frequency usage rights held by Green Network AB were later transferred to Mobile Wireless Broadband AG (application, Decision F9/07).
- On March 18, 2008, T-Mobile Austria relinquished its frequency usage rights in this band.
- On April 10, 2008, Mobile Wireless Broadband AG relinquished its frequency usage rights in this band.
- On October 13th, 2008, an allocation procedure for this frequency band ended without applicants.
- Mai 12, 2011: Publication of the results of the consultation on future frequency assignments and on the liberalisation of the 900 MHz and 1800 MHz frequency bands.
- October 9, 2012: Start of consultation of the 450 MHz frequency range (German only)
- November 19, 2012: Start of the Allocation procedure F13/12 for the frequency band 450 MHz
- December 4, 2012: Publication of summary of comments to the consultation of the 450 MHz range (German only)
- August 18, 2013: In the allocation procedure F13/12 the spectrum was assigned to Schrack MEDIACOM GmbH and Kapsch CarrierCom AG.
- February 24th, 2014: The frequency usage rights held by Schrack MEDIACOM GmbH were transferred to ArgoNET GmbH (F4/13).
- May 16, 2015: TKK approved changes in ownership of ArgoNet GmbH (F3/15-7)
- June 27th, 2016: The frequency usage rights held by Kapsch CarrierCom AG were transferred to ArgoNET GmbH (F3/16).
Last update: 2018-12-05